Lost Certificate/Lost, Stolen, or Broken Seal
Complete our Request For Certificate Form:
- If you need a new Certificate of Authorization to have your seal made
- If your seal has been lost, stolen, or broken
- If you have lost your Commission Certificate and need a new one to display
Filing this form will not extend your commission expiration date. It will still expire on the original date. This form is not used when changing the notary commission name.
Write a letter to our office indicating the loss of Certificate, including a clear imprint of your stamp if:
- If the vendor lost or did not return your Certificate of Authorization with your new stamp
- You have your stamp but have misplaced your Certificate of Authorization before returning it to our office with a clear imprint of your seal.